Level measurer
First of all, I bought a bubble level (or whatever it’s called), so now I can finally make sure the pictures I hang are straight. It used to frustrate me to look at them and not know if they were perfectly level—because whenever I looked, I always assumed they weren’t, and that bothered me.
But now I’m finally happy with them: every picture in the apartment is level.
Another note is I started waking up at 6:30 AM without any alarms (my alarms are set to 8:10 on my phone, and 8:00 with a window of 30 minutes before that, when I'm not in deep sleep on my fitbit)
The positive note is I can do a lot before work starts.
- Make the bed, put away the pillows, sheets, dakimakura etc.
- Make a coffee, pour a glass of water, get the pre-prepared oat out of the fridge and watch a YouTube video while having breakfast.
- Wash my face, clean it with oil from Lush, put in my contacts, use deodorant, shave
- Put away the dishes from the dishwasher and put in the ones I've used for breakfast, if I cooked on the previous night put them in too.
- Clean the kitchen surfaces, and sweep the floor
- Update the daily lists I'm keeping for TODO, and feel bad that yesterday I didn't have to motivation to train.
- Make another coffee but as a decaf, and finally sit down for work
Comments
Post a Comment